Fed up paying ridiculous renewal prices for your domains? Register & Transfer your domains and pay the same cost at Renewal Guaranteed! - Visit RegisterADot.com, $8.99* Dot Com Domain Registration & Transfers - Renew for same price!
I am a massive fan of Crunchbase.com & TechCrunch.com and while looking for new ideas to write about domain names I thought why not review the domain names these companies own and what extension that these companies are using, Some of these companies being funded might be using a TLD, CCTLD or GTLD.
I am going to run a daily report on the companies that have been funded and what they are using Right Of The Dot, I shall also cover the funds they raised and a little about each company, on average there will 10 companies and domains per day sometimes more sometimes less.
I might change this to be a weekly feature if you guys get board of it but otherwise I shall try to make it a daily feature – As domain investors we all love reading about what is the next big thing and normally have they used a DOT COM or a CCTLD or GTLD for their company name is a Generic name, Exact Match or a Domain Hack as their company name.
I appreciate all comments and feedback so please feel free to comment below and let me know if you like this Daily Funding Rounds Domain Name Check, I am planing to write daily on RobbiesBlog.com and some articles will feature domains and others won’t, I have updated my RSS Feeds and made everyone aware so don’t be put off if you see some posts that are non domain related.
15th of July 2015
- Parcelled raised an undisclosed amount of funding and use the domain name Parcelled.IN – This company is using the Indian CCTLD – Parcelled is based in Banglaore, India so it makes sense to use their local CCTLD. The Dot Com Parcelled.com is set up as a WordPress site with no content and has been registered since 2013
- Ark ale raised $36 million dollars of funding and use the exact match domain name Arivale.com – Arivale is based in Seattle, Washington. The company provide individuals a scientific path to optimize wellness and avoid disease for a life filled with joyful moments.
- Move In Sync raised an undisclosed amount of funding and use the domain exact match domain name – MoveInSync.com – Move In Sync are based in Bangalore, India. The company MoveInSync is in the business of organizing transportation for India. The company has built a transport management platform which is used to move people or goods in an efficient manner
- Expanded.IO raised $2.5 million dollars of funding and use the exact match domain name Expanded.IO .- Dot IO is the CCTLD for the Indian Ocean, The company appears to be based in the USA and takes some of the search engine technology from HiringSolved and adds a considerable amount of new data mining and predictive code to bring efficiency and organization to live crawling.
- KeyedIn Solutions raised $2.7 million dollars of funding and use the first name match dot com domain name KeyedIn.com – KeyedIn is based in Minneapolis, USA and the company develops cloud-based integrated business software systems for specialized vertical markets.
- Scale Computing raised $18 million dollars of funding and use the exact match dot com domain name ScaleComputing.com – with $18 million in funding they should approach Scott Day and his DigiMedia company to discuss buying Scale.com. Scale are based Indianapolis, USA and the company develops scale-out clustered IT infrastructure products for organizations, based on its patented ICOS technology.
- Amaysim raised $207 million dollars of funding and use the exact match CCTLD Amaysim.com.au – However the company also owns the dot com version of its domain name also. They are based in Sydney, Australia they are a Mobile Service company.
- TicketFly raised $50 million dollars of funding and use the exact match dot com domain name TicketFly.com – Ticket Fly are based in San Francisco, USA. The company is a technology company that’s transforming live events to make life better for promoters and fans.
- Ziften Technologies raised $24 million dollars of funding and use the exact match first name Ziften.com. – They haven’t registered the domain name ZiftenTechnologies.com which is a little crazy, I agree that Ziften.com is the main domain they need to own but for brand purposes they should have also bought Ziften Technologies especially when it only costs less $10 to register a DOT COM domain name. The company is based in Austin, USA and develops software for desktop administration for enterprises worldwide.
- Ampt raised $25 million dollars of funding and use the exact match dot com domain name AMPT.com, – Are based in Fort Collins, USA and the company serves the global market for large-scale PV systems where reliability, predictability, scalability, efficiency, cost and control are paramount.
I have only listed ten companies today as I am working on a couple of other stories but they were several other companies that received funding and most appear to be using Dot Com domain names – Stay tuned to tomorrow series of Crunchbase Daily Funding Rounds Domain Name Check.