FairWinds Partners hires new CEO to join them Nao Matsukata, who said he has consulted for FairWinds in various capacities since its start about six years ago, is now heading up the company.
FairWinds clients have included Verizon, Bacardi and GAP.
When it comes to FairWinds’ legislative priorities, cyber-squatting tops the list, although Matsukata says he won’t be directly involved in many congressional issues. He will, however, work with the company in educating the public, including lawmakers.
“From a public policy prospective, a lot of this stuff is new to policy makers,” he said. “We feel like there’s a role we can play in informing the public and government on what’s going on.”
FairWinds offers various services one of which is Domain Strategy and Portfolio Services
These services optimize and improve clients’ current domain name portfolios, and provide clients with improved short- and long-term strategies to extract value from their domain name programs.
- Uncover superfluous and unnecessary domain names to cut, leading to cost savings
- Redirect domain names to better content, improving consumer engagement and conversion rates
- Identify valuable available domain names to register that will profitably expand clients’ digital reach, helping them connect to more customers
- Identify and prioritize harmful, third party-owned domain names to recover, protecting clients’ brand image
- Develop best practices and processes for clients’ domain programs, allowing clients to continue to maximize the value of their domain name activities into the future
- Scale and scope is tailored to each client’s needs and budgetary considerations
FairWinds Advisory Brief (FAB)
The FAB provides clients with ongoing targeted, proactive recommendations regarding valuable domain names to help them continue to extract value from their domain names and experience success in the online space.
- Recommends domain names to register that will drive traffic, increasing online revenue through low cost customer acquisition
- Monitors the domain space to provide timely alerts on important domain names, ensuring that clients never miss an opportunity
- Provides proactive advice, helping clients decrease and avoid cybersquatting
So do you think that FairWinds Partners should work closer with the domain industry – A company like FairWinds Partners could secure huge volumes of direct type in traffic for their clients and work with them to secure leading generic domain names for their campaigns.
It would be nice to see FairWinds Partners joining forces with domains like Frank Schilling, Rick Schwartz, Mike Berkens, Rob Grant, Name Media etc and join forces to educate these end users with generic domains with traffic can do for your business.