NameCheap.com launches Name Cheap Deals, The ICANN Accredited domain registrar and hosting company has launched NameCheapDeals, a program designated to reward customers for their loyalty to Namecheap.
Richard Kirkendall, CEO of Namecheap, said.
“After several months of building alliances with companies that provide exciting services, we are thrilled to finally launch our long awaited Namecheap Deals program”
“We have gathered the feedback of our customers and sought out to find them the best possible service offerings to enhance and improve their online presence.”
The six launching partners of Namecheap Deals are:
- AdRoll, a retargeting platform with up to $150 in ad credit depending on the level of spend at Namecheap
- TemplateMonster, a website template marketplace with 30% discounts to Namecheap customers
- SEOmoz, SEO software with up to 4 months free to Namecheap clients
- Google AdWords, an onine pay per click marketing option with up to $75 in ad credit
- Depositphotos, a stock photography website with up to 70 free image credits
- SEEvolution, a web analytics software suite with a 15% discount
Each of these partners are strong contenders in the Internet industry and provide service offerings that are excellent choices for any online offering or business. Whether a customer is seeking out advertising or publishing needs, Namecheap Deals can get you started.
Namecheap is a leading ICANN accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company that was founded in 2000. Today, Namecheap has over 800,000 clients and over 3 million domains under its management.
Namecheap offers some of the most affordable domain names in the industry, in addition to full-featured web hosting packages, secure SSL certificates, WhoisGuard domain name privacy, and so much more.