I am in the middle of setting up a newsletter for the readers of RobbiesBlog.com, I have had a pop-up registration page that to be honest hasn’t had a lot of success, It has been online now for three weeks and only 10 people have signed up for the newsletter.
So I have been thinking of what to do to get people to sign up…I know most people give something away free i.e. – Sign Up for a Free iPod, iPad or eBook etc but I thought why not just give away some cash…
I am offering $100 I know it’s not a lot of money but someone has the chance to win it – The winner shall be randomly chosen by an independent 3rd party which has still TBC and the $100 will be sent via Paypal.com from my account.
I shall announce the winner in One Months time which is Sunday the 11th of November.
I get that not everyone is interested in getting an email from me and if you want to find out whats going on with my blog you will just visit RobbiesBlog.com or Domaining.com etc
I am not forcing anyone to join up, If you enjoy reading my blog hopefully you will enjoy my newsletter also.
The newsletter is going to get published hopefully once every two weeks this isn’t fixed it might be once a week or once every two weeks hell it could even be once a month but I am looking to include the following but I am hoping to get some feedback from you.
My Thoughts are the following for the RobbiesBlog.com Newsletter.
- Top 5 Posts by RobbiesBlog.com taken from Stats.
- My 3 Top Post from other blogs.
- Expired Domains For Sale via the Auction platforms, GoDaddy, Namejet, Sedo, Snapnames etc
- Domains For Sale by Brokers i.e. – Toby Clements, David Advisors, Domain Holdings, Right of Dot etc
- Favourite Forum Thread on DNF.com or Namepros.com
- Current Domain Discount Codes i.e. GoDaddy Discount Codes for renewals or registration.
What else would you like to see?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments box or email me with your ideas…
Sign Up Today for your chance to win the $100