Happy Hump Day Everyone! I thought I would change up this morning post by writing about the Top 25 NBA Players and their domain names, Do they all own there matching Dot com? I found the research interesting and I hope you do too, this list was compiled by Fox Sports of the Top 25 NBA Players of all time, I have just curated the domain name data.
Top 25 NBA Players
- Number 25 – Charles Barkley – CNN owns the domain name CharlesBarkley.com which points to his blog but doesn’t look like its been updated since 2017.
Click here for Charles Barkley Merchandise
- Number 24 – Elgin Baylor – Anthony Lam the domain name investor currently owns ElginBaylor.com and is parked at Uniregistry / Domain Name Sales.
Click here for Elgin Baylor Merchandise
- Number 23 – Reggie Miller – The domain name, ReggieMiller.com was registered in 2001 and currently points to a Chinese restaurant named Peking House.
Click here for Reggie Miller Merchandise
- Number 22 – Kevin Durant – Appears to own his matching Dot Com domain name – KevinDurant.com, it redirects to 35 Ventures (thirtyfiveventures.com) one of his companies.
Click here for Kevin Durant Merchandise
- Number 21 – Dirk Nowitzki – The domain name DirkNowitzki.com was registered in 2001 and is parked at Above.com at present.
Click here for Dirk Nowitzki Merchandise
- Number 20 – John Stockton – The domain name JohnStockton.com was registered in 2002 and currently doesn’t resolve.
Click here for John Stockton Merchandise
- Number 19 – Karl Malone – The domain name KarlMalone.com was registered in 2000 and is parked at Parking Crew.
Click here for Karl Malone Merchandise
- Number 18 – Kevin Garnett – The domain name KevinGarnett.com was registered in 1996 and is currently for sale/lease.
Click here for Kevin Garnett Merchandise
- Number 17 – Dwyane Wade – The domain name DwyaneWade.com registered since 2002 and is the official website for Dwyane wade.
Click here for Dwyane Wade Merchandise
- Number 16 – Scottie Pippen – The domain name ScottiePippen.com registered since 1999 and is currently showing a Host Monster setup page.
Click here for Scottie Pippen Merchandise
- Number 15 – Julius Erving – The domain name JuliusErving.com registered since 2003 and owned by NameFind who are a division of GoDaddy.com
Click here for Julius Erving Merchandise
- Number 14 – Jerry West – The domain name JerryWest.com registered since 2002 and who is an SEO expert not the Basketball legend.
Click here for Jerry West Merchandise
- Number 13 – David Robinson – The domain name DavidRobinson.com registered since 2002 redirects to the RobinsonRanch.com which doesn’t appear to resolve.
Click here for David Robinson Merchandise
- Number 12 – Kobe Bryant – The domain name KobeBryant.com registered in 1996 and forwards to Granity Studios which was a business owned by the late Kobe Bryant – RIP.
Click here for Kobe Bryant Merchandise
- Number 11 – Oscar Robertson – The domain name OscarRobertson.com registered in 2003 is the official website for Oscar Robertson
Click here for Oscar Robertson Merchandise
- Number 10 – Hakeem Olajuwon – The domain name HakeemOlajuwon.com registered in 2004 is currently parked at ParkLogic.com
Click here for Hakeem Olajuwon Merchandise
- Number 9 – Larry Bird – The domain LarryBird.com was registered in 2006 and currently forwards to Fanatics.com, Its registrant is Larry Bird but no confirmation if this is the real Larry Bird.
Click here for Larry Bird Merchandise
- Number 8 – Wilt Chamberlain – The domain name WiltChamberlain.com registered in 2003 is owned by Milky Way Digital LLC and has a site dedicated to Wilt Chamberlain.
Click here for Wilt Chamberlain Merchandise
- Number 7 – Bill Russell – The domain name BillRussell.com registered in 1997 is owned by Russell Technologies and appears to be a health blog, which hasn’t been updated since 2016.
Click here for Bill Russell Merchandise
- Number 6 – Magic Johnson – The domain name MagicJohnson.com registered since 1999 is the official website for Magic Johnson Enterprises.
Click here for Magic Johnson Merchandise
- Number 5 – Tim Duncan – The domain name TimDuncan.com registered in 2001, appears to be owned by Tim Duncan and forwards to 21 US Virgin Island Hurricane Help that Tim helped back in 2017.
Click here for Tim Duncan Merchandise
- Number 4 – Shaquille O’Neal – The domain name ShaquilleONeal.com registered in 1997 is owned by NBA Media Ventures LLC and doesn’t resolve however Shaquille owns LLLL.com domain name Shaq.com which he uses as his official website.
Click here for Shaquille O’Neal Merchandise
- Number 3 – Kareem Abdul-Jabbar – The domain name KareemAbdulJabbar.com registered in 2001 and is the official website for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
Click here for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Merchandise
- Number 2 – LeBron James – The domain name LeBronJames.com registered in 2000, is the official website for LeBron James.
Click here for LeBron James Merchandise
- Number 1 – Michael Jordan – The domain name MichaelJordan.com registered in 1997 is owned by Ginn Computer Company, the domain name Jordan.com is owned by Nike and Jumpman23.com is also owned by Nike.
Click here for Michael Jordan Merchandise
Do you agree with this list? I would rank Kobe higher personally in my top 10 players of all time but should Michael Jordan pony up and buy MichaelJordan.com from Ginn Computer Company?